Learn How To Set Up Black Ops 4 Port Forwarding Today
Blacks Ops 4, officially known and written as Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII, is Activision’s First-Person-Shooter released in 2018. Black Ops 4 took a brave new direction by eliminating the offline-single player mode. It was a gamble that did not pay the dividends that Activision had hoped for overall. However, the online mode included all the past Call of Duty iterations’ fun and enjoyable elements. If you happen to love the game, fret not, we’ve got some goodies for you: With Black Ops 4 Port Forwarding, you could enjoy an otherwise stagnant and boring game.
Getting Started With Port Forwarding Black Ops 4
Regardless of whether it’s Netgear or TP-Link, the router you’re using comes with a basic firewall that restricts incoming network requests. For the most part, it keeps you safe while browsing online, but you’ll find your gaming experience elevated if you use Port Forwarding on Black Ops 4. It’ll forward certain incoming connections through the router directly to the game, resulting in a more stable and faster gaming experience.
Before You Start Port Forwarding Black Ops 4
You’ll need three things before you can get started with Black Ops 4 Port Forwarding. These are:
- Your router’s IP Address.
- Your PC/gaming consoles IP Address (You can learn more about finding these out in our detailed Xbox One and PlayStation 4 guides).
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
Find Your Router’s IP Address
Finding your router’s IP Address is by far the most straightforward part of the Port Forwarding process. Follow these few simple steps:
- Open Command Prompt by going to Start > Run and typing “cmd”.
- Type in “ipconfig”.
- Your router’s IP Address should be mentioned right beside Default Gateway.
How to Forward Ports
Setting up Port Forwarding is reasonably easy if you follow these few simple steps:
- Open any web browser and log in to your router.
- Scroll down to the Port Forwarding section.
- Enter the IP Address of your PC or gaming console in the appropriate box.
- Similarly, enter the TCP and UDP ports in the relevant boxes.
- Save these settings and reboot your router for the settings to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Black Ops 4
You’ll need to forward the following ports:
Protocol TCP: None
Protocol UDP: 6672, 61455-61458
Protocol TCP: 3074
Protocol UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 6672, 61455-61458
Protocol TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
Protocol UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 6672, 61455-61458