Set in the fantastical universe of Star Trek, Elite Force roots in the story of the Hazard Team. This first-person shooter game follows the elite security force during their investigations of the uncanny disappearance of the USS Voyager.
Elite Force offers players a chance to lead the Hazar Team on this quest as Alexander Munro. An arsenal of weapons and exciting devices, such as holodecks, phasers, etc., are also available. With the help of this equipment, you can lead your team through levels and exciting challenges.
But to play for Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force without interruptions, you must define a Port Forwarding rule by accessing your router’s settings. This will allow your system to establish a stable connection with the Elite Force server.
Port Forwarding Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force on Steam Server – Requirements
Make sure you have everything you need to forward ports for Elite Force. Here are the basic requirements for Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force Port Forwarding:
- Make sure you have Elite Force (hosted here) installed in your gaming system.
- Secondly, you will have to note down the router’s IP address under question.
- Note down the IP address of your gaming device as well.
- Lastly, define the TCP and UDP ports for Elite Force Port Forwarding (The ports are provided later in the guide).
Steps for Port Forwarding Elite Force on Steam Server
Now that we have gathered everything, it is time to dive into the Port Forwarding procedure. Here are the detailed steps for Elite Force Port Forwarding:
- In your system, open up a web browser.
- In the URL/Address bar, enter your router’s IP address.
- It will be directed to the router’s login page. Use your user credentials to gain access.
- Once you are logged in successfully, look for the section named Port Forwarding.,
- Open the said window and enter the IP address of the gaming console/device in the relevant box.
- Now is the time to join the TCP and UDP ports for Elite Force server Port Forwarding.
- Select the Apply button.
- And that is all. Just restart your router to allow the changes to reflect.
Ports Required for Port Forwarding Elite Force
To enjoy Elite Force to its fullest potential, you must open specific TCP and UDP ports. The default ports for the Elite Force server are as below:
- TCP – 26000, 27500, 27910, 27960.
- UDP – 26000, 27500, 27910, 27960.
Now Open Up Ports with Ease – Use A Port Forwarding Add-On
If you struggle with forwarding ports, you should consider a hassle-free solution. Try a Port Forwarding add-on and forward ports in seconds.
Ports for Elite Force Server
TCP and UDP ports – PC
- TCP: 26000, 27500, 27910, 27960
- UDP: 26000, 27500, 27910, 27960
Unable to forward ports with CGNAT?
If your ISP is implementing the CGNAT practice, Port Forwarding is hard. Why? The thing with CGNAT is that the concept allows ISPs to assign the same IP to different users generally. Now the shared nature of our IP address proves to be a source of a hindrance for our Port Forwarding struggle.
However, there is still one way using which you can open up ports. And what is that, you ask? A Port Forward add-on. Yes, a Port Forwarding add-on can quickly help you bypass these Port Forwarding restrictions. Here is more on how such an add-on can help you get around CGNAT without fuss!
Port Forwarding Add-On – An Easy Solution
Open ports safely and without delay.
Are you perhaps part of the club that finds Port Forwarding utterly confusing? Well, that Port Forwarding is. The good news is that you are not alone. It is indeed challenging to follow along with specific instructions that are not even applicable to your router’s interface.
But that is the least of your worries. Even if you do wish to forward ports for Elite Force, you may not have your request accepted by your internet service provider. Even your system’s firewall could reject this request because of the underlying security concerns.
But when there is a safer and easier alternative available, then why fuss? Try using a Port Forwarding add-on. This utility will chase away all your connectivity issues and help you enjoy the ultimate Elite Force experience.