Evil Genius 2: World Domination Port forwarding
Evil Genius 2: World Domination is the sequel to the hit game from Rebellion Developments. You control an evil overlord-cum-mad-scientist type villain who wants to put their plans for taking over the world in action. The game was released in March 2021, and currently enjoys a 75% approval rating on Metacritic.
How to Set Up Port Forwarding for Evil Genius 2: World Domination on your Router
Evil Genius 2 World Domination is a real-time strategy game about you taking over the world.
Build a base, hire minions, fortify your lair against heroes, and become the criminal overlord who rules over the world. Evil Genius 2 inverts the typical hero-defeats-antagonist formula that we see in video games again and again. You can choose from 4 different villains, each with their nefarious way of doing things and personality.
If you are facing disconnections, packet loss and high latency while playing Evil Genius 2, we have the solution for these issues. Let us help you improve things by opening certain ports on your router.
Ports Needed to Run Evil Genius 2: World Domination
Are you having trouble playing Evil Genius 2: World Domination online? Suffering from lag or disconnections? Not to worry. These port forwarding instructions will help you out.
Here are the ports you need to open for lag-free Evil Genius 2 online gameplay experience:
Ports to Open on Xbox One and Xbox Series X
|UDP:||88, 500, 3074-3079, 3544, 4500|
Ports to Open on PlayStation 4 and 5
Ports to Open on Steam and PC
How to Enable Evil Genius 2 Port Forwarding
Don’t worry. Setting up port forwarding isn’t that complicated as its made out to be. However, this process does involve having a little experience with your router and its settings.
Nevertheless, if you follow the outlined steps, you will have no trouble opening up the ports for Evil Genius 2: World Domination.
- Step 1: Look for your router’s IP address. You can find it usually written on a label at the bottom of the router. Still no luck? Check out this link to find your IP address.
- Step 2: It’s time to find the IP address on your video games console (i.e., PC, PlayStation, or Xbox).
Note down both the IP addresses. It is finally time to open the required ports for Evil Genius 2.
- Launch your web browser.
- In the address bar, type the router’s IP address (usually 22.214.171.124)
- If you entered the details right, your router will redirect you to its Settings page.
- Use your router’s credentials to sign in.
- You will have to search for a dedicated option for “Port Forwarding” in the settings page.
- In the “Port Forwarding” area, you will have to manually add your gaming PC or console’s IP address.
- Do the same to add the required TCP and UDP ports for Evil Genius 2 (see the Ports section above for more details).
- Restart your router to apply these changes.
Now you are ready to game!
Port Forwarding Add-on
Open ports easily and conveniently
Port forwarding can be a head-scratching experience, especially if they are buried deep inside your router settings. It can be difficult to keep track of all the different routers in the market, each with their own interface and settings page. This state of affairs can make the process of freeing up your ports harder than ever.
But don’t worry. There is a solution for you, with the Port Forwarding Add-on.
This nifty utility lets you open ports and close ports with just a few clicks. In fact, you can use it to open a few specific ports easily!
Easily open the required ports for Evil Genius 2: World Domination. Enjoy a lag-less online gaming experience.
Benefits of Using Port Forwarding Add-on
Opening and blocking ports isn’t all the Port Forwarding Add-on does for you. It can help you:
- Take control of your laptop or desktop from anywhere.
- Take full advantage of improved download speeds with P2P connections.
- Navigate around a Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT).
- Use VPN services with port forwarding simultaneously.