Fight Knight Port Forwarding
If you are looking for a new take on the dungeon crawler, then look no further. FIGHT KNIGHT is here to provide all of your needs! This game combines grid-based crawling with action-packed real-time enemy encounters to save those trapped within an eternal night filled with puzzles that await players at every turn.
Getting Started with Fight Knight Port Forwarding
Your router has a basic firewall that secures your home network by blocking unauthorized connections from the internet. This feature also protects your network from hacker attacks and malicious traffic. However, to play Fight Knight better, you will need to open some ports on your router and allow specific connections from gamers online into your network. Fight Knight port forwarding enables you to host the game and reduces the risk of mission failures caused by frequent disconnections.
Read on as we guide you on how to port forward Fight Knight and take your gaming experience to another level.
Related: What is Port Forwarding
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
For successful Fight Knight port forwarding, you will need the following details beforehand:
- The IP address of your gaming console or PC. An IP address can be static or dynamic. For successful Fight Knight Port Forwarding, you will need a static IP address of your gaming device. This address will remain the same in case of a power outage, if the other device disconnects, or if your device reboots.
- The UDP and TCP ports for Fight Knight to forward.
- The IP address of your router
Finding Your Router’s IP Address
Other users rely your router’s IP address to identify your on the internet. This address comprises a unique series of numbers separated by dots. To find out your router’s IP address, follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows button on your keyboard or click the Windows icon on your PC. Type Command Prompt on the Windows Search bar that will appear.
- On the open Command Prompt, type ipconfig/all.
- Check next to the Default Gateway title for your router’s IP address.
How to Port Forward Fight Knight Port
Fight Knight port forwarding is a useful gaming trick, yet very few players can perform it on their own. To port forward Fight Knight, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your router. Routers feature a web interface. This means that to log in and access its set up page for configurations such as Wi-Fi password, port forwarding, and network name change, you will need a web browser. This could be Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Chrome. On your chosen browser, follow the steps below to log in:
- Key in your router’s IP address on the address bar, then press Enter. A window will open prompting you to log in with your credentials.
- Enter your router’s default username and password or your updated credentials if you had changed them in the past. If you cannot recall the updated details, you will need to hard reset your router. However, a hard reset should be the last resort as it restores your router to its default settings.
- Locate the Port Forwarding section on your router. Depending on your router model, you will find this section under Apps and Gaming or Virtual Server. Click the Port Forwarding or Port Triggering tab to open.
- On the open page, click the Service tab and enter a name to serve as a reminder you why you created this entry. This name will not affect the configuration.
- Enter your gaming device’s IP address in the respective field.
- Select the protocol, either both or TCP/UDP in the Protocol dropdown. If your router supports the Both protocol, you only need to create one entry. Otherwise, create two if it supports the TCP/UDP protocols.
- Enter the UDP and TCP ports for Fight Knight in the corresponding boxes. While doing this, pay attention to the single port numbers and those occurring in a range and enter them appropriately.
- At times, you will need to restart your router to apply the above changes.
- Lastly, test your ports to check whether they opened successfully.
Ports to Forward for Fight Knight
The following comprises the list of ports you will forward for Fight Knight, depending on your console.
Fight Knight – PlayStation 4
Fight Knight – Switch
|TCP:||12400, 29900, 28910, 29901, 6667, 29920|
Fight Knight – Steam
|UDP:||27000-27031, 4380, 27036|