Set Up Madden NFL 21 Port Forwarding Now With This Guide
Madden NFL 21 is the latest iteration of the Madden NFL franchise developed and published by Electronic Arts in 2020. As you’d expect, Madden NFL 21 has all the gameplay features that have become a mainstay in the gaming series. The roster on the game is similarly updated according to real-life rosters. As is the case with most sports games, the multiplayer mode is where the real fun begins as you compete with your friends and millions of other players from around the world. Keep on reading to learn how Madden NFL 21 Port Forwarding can help you enjoy Madden NFL 21 even more.
Getting Started With Madden NFL 21 Port Forwarding
Without getting too technical, Port Forwarding creates a direct connection between you and the player with whom you’d like to play online. Most routers, especially Netgear or TP-Link brands, come with a basic firewall that screens all incoming connections for malicious content. Once you remove that intermediary step, you’ll have data flowing faster, giving you better ping times and thus improved gameplay.
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
You’ll only need three things before you can start setting up Madden NFL 21 Port Forwarding on your PC/gaming console. These are:
- The IP Address of your Router (Read the section below to learn how to find this out).
- Your PC/gaming console’s IP Address (Read our PS4 and Xbox One guides and learn how to find these).
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward (Keep on scrolling to find out what these are).
Find Out Your Router’s IP Address
Follow these steps to find out your router’s IP Address:
- On the Windows search bar, type “Command Prompt” or “cmd”.
- Once Command Prompt is open, type in “ipconfig/all”.
- Your router’s IP Address should be mentioned right beside Default Gateway.
How to Forward Ports for Madden NFL 21
Even if you’ve never done port forwarding before, it’s a reasonably straightforward process, not to mention completely safe. Just follow this step-by-step guide, and you’ll have Madden NFL 21 Port Forwarding set up on your PC/gaming console in a matter of minutes:
- Open any web browser and log in to your router.
- Scroll down to the Port Forwarding section.
- Enter the IP Address of your PC/gaming console in the appropriate boxes.
- Similarly, enter the TCP and UDP ports in the relevant boxes.
- Save these settings and reboot to let changes take effect.
Ports To Forward for Madden NFL 21
Here are the ports you’ll need to forward:
Protocol TCP: 465,983,1935,3478-3480,5223,10070-10080
Protocol UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658,10070
Protocol TCP: 3074
Protocol UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Protocol TCP: 3216,8080,8094,8097,10000-19999,27015-27030,27036-27037,42125-42126,42210
Protocol UDP: 3126,4380,10000-19999,27000-27031,27036