Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight Port Forwarding Made Easy
Despite being popularly known as Moonlight, the game’s full name is Persona 3: Dancing In the Moonlight, released and published by Atlus in 2018. It is a music style video game with several gameplay features that include different musical instruments. Want to get a better gaming experience? We’ve got you covered through our suggest port forwarding hack which we’ll discuss below. You might be interested in Moonlight Port Forwarding since this is the kind of game that you’d enjoy more with your friends online.
Getting Started With Moonlight Port Forwarding
Port Forwarding is a simple technique that allows users to access networked devices such as gaming servers, shared computers, or security cameras from a remote location. You can find out more about Port Forwarding and whether it’s safe or not in our detailed guides. With Moonlight Port Forwarding, you can enjoy the game online with your friends and have a better gaming experience overall.
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
You’ll need three things before you can get started with Port Forwarding. These are:
- Your router’s IP Address.
- Your PC/gaming consoles IP Address (You can learn more about finding these out in our detailed Xbox One and PlayStation 4 guides).
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
Find Your Router’s IP Address
Finding your router’s IP Address is by far the most straightforward part of this Moonlight Port Forwarding process. Follow these few simple steps:
- Open Command Prompt by going to Start > Run and typing “cmd”.
- Type in “ipconfig”.
- Your router’s IP Address should be mentioned right beside Default Gateway.
How to Forward Ports
The actual process of Port Forwarding is simple and relatively easy if you have all the aforementioned information with you. Just follow these few simple steps:
- Open any web browser and log in to your router.
- Scroll down to the Port Forwarding section.
- Enter the IP Address of your PC or gaming console in the appropriate box.
- Similarly, enter the TCP and UDP ports in the relevant boxes.
- Save these settings and reboot your router for the settings to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Moonlight
These are the ports that you’ll need to forward:
Protocol TCP: 1935,3478-3480
Protocol UDP: 3074,3478-3479