Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Port Forwarding
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a game that will take you on an adventure like no other. Jump into the world of Calradia and enjoy exploring its vast landscapes, hunting for food in order to stay alive, or even perfecting your fighting skills with some friendly sparring matches at night!
Mount&Blade II: Bannerlords takes place during medieval times where players can do work as mercenaries who seek out fame on battlefields all over Europe; they may also choose routes such as trade caravan guard duty or gang membership if those are more their style so there’s something for everyone here among this expansive landscape.
Getting Started with Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Port Forwarding
If you have a router, you will need to open some ports to allow other gamers to connect. This is because routers have a firewall that protects your home network by blocking incoming connections from the internet. While this feature is vital, games such as Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will play better when you open some ports. Port forwarding Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord bypasses the firewall limitation, giving you a fantastic gaming experience. Despite being a useful gaming trick, very few players know how to set this configuration, which is why we will give you a detailed procedure in this guide.
Related: What is Port Forwarding
Things You Will Need Beforehand
Among the information you should gather in advance for successful Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord port forwarding include:
- The IP address of your PlayStation, Xbox One, or PC. This address can be static or dynamic, but you will need a static IP address of your gaming device for successful port forwarding. As the name suggests, a static IP address will remain unchanged if your device reboots, the other device disconnects, or during a power interruption. However, for a dynamic address, you will need to reset it every time you are disconnected from the network.
- The UDP and TCP ports of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord to forward
- The IP address of your router
Finding Your Router’s IP Address
To port forward Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, you need to know your router’s IP address, as you will use it to log in to your router and access the setup page in the later stages. To find out this address, follow the steps below:
- Click the Start icon on your PC. The Windows Search bar will open, type Command Prompt then press Enter.
- Type ipconfig/all on the open Command Prompt window
- The router’s IP address will be next to the Default Gateway title.
How to Port Forward Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord port forwarding is a simple process comprising the steps below:
- Log in to your router. Routers feature a web interface implying that you will need a web browser such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge to log in and access the setup page for port forwarding and other configurations. On your chosen browser, proceed with the steps below to log in:
- Key in your router’s IP address on the address bar and press Enter to open. A Window will open where you will be prompted to log in.
- Enter your router’s default credentials to log in or your updated details if you had changed them before. If you cannot recall these details, you will need to hard reset your router.
- Find your router’s Port Forwarding section. Depending on your router model, you will find this section under Apps and Gaming or Virtual Server. Click the Port Forwarding tab to open it.
- Enter a name in the Service box. This name will not affect the port forwarding configuration but should remind you why you created this entry.
- Enter the IP address of your gaming console in the appropriate box.
- Select the protocol in the Protocol dropdown. If your router has the Both protocol, you are lucky as you will create one port forward entry. Otherwise, create two if your router has the TCP/UDP protocol only.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord in the corresponding boxes, paying attention to the single ports and those occurring in a range.
- At times, you may need to reboot your router to apply the above changes
- Test your ports to check whether they opened successfully.
Ports to Forward for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
The following comprises the list of ports that you will forward for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord depending on your console:
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – PC
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Steam
|TCP:||27015-27030, 7240, 27036-27037|
|UDP:||7240, 27036, 4380, 27000-27031|
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – PlayStation 4
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Xbox One
|UDP:||3544, 88, 3074, 500, 4500|