OverWatch Port Forwarding Done In A Few Simple Steps
The year 2014 marked the launch of OverWatch by Blizzard entertainment. Before learning more about OverWatch port forwarding, you must know what the game has to offer. It is a first-person shooter video game that lets you enjoy:
- The ultimate teamwork experience: Your goal is to work together to secure controls using maps in the least time possible. The game involves two six-person teams for which the players get rewards upon completion of a course.
- The game allows you to pick any hero from a selection of 30 characters: Each one is unique, and the game has customized each character with its ethnicity and gender. You can also change your character as you progress in the game.
- The game relies on the concept of teamwork, especially if you are playing in the multiplayer mode; hence, OverWatch port forwarding is necessary.
How To Port Forward on OverWatch
You may not have enough slots in your device, but you need to access multiplayer games. Port forwarding OverWatch lets you use your router to establish a faster, more stable internet gaming experience.
Port forwarding for OverWatch enables you to chat online with your team members, join the lobby with your friends, and speed up the internet connection so that you can have better gaming experience.
Enabling Overwatch Port Forwarding
Before you start, you need to take note of the following:
- The IP configuration of your router.
- The IP configuration of your PC or console where ports will be forwarded.
- The ports that OverWatch uses.
How To Forward Ports for OverWatch
- Go to the web page on your computer or gaming console and add the IP configuration of your router.
- On the settings screen, locate the options given for port forwarding.
- Add the details that you previously noted.
- Input the router’s IP into the box required.
- Paste the IP of your PC or console into the box.
- Input the ports for OverWatch required from the list.
- Reboot the router (which may happen automatically) to effect changes.
Ports To Forward OverWatch
The game needs the following ports to run.
Protocol TCP: 3724, 1119, 6113
Protocol UDP: 6250, 12000-64000, 3478-3479, 5060, 5062
Protocol TCP: 3724, 6113, 1119, 3074
Protocol UDP: 3544, 5060, 500, 88, 3478-3479, 4500, 5062, 6250, 5060
Protocol UDP: 1-65535
Protocol TCP: 6667, 28910, 1119, 29920, 3724, 12400, 29900-29901, 6113
Protocol UDP: 5060, 3074, 12000-64000, 3478-3479, 5062, 6250
Protocol TCP: 3478-3480, 6113, 3724, 1935, 111