Phoenix Point Port forwarding
Phoenix Point is a turn-based shooter game by Bulgarian studio Snapshot Games. With all-new storylines, missions, enemy types, Phoenix Point is chock full of content to keep you busy for hours on end. For fans of Julian Gollop’s XCOM series, this game is full of nostalgic homages.
How to Set Up Port Forwarding for Phoenix Point on your Router
Snapshot Games released four more DLC content for the game during the next two years. You can get all the content in one neat package with Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition. You can get your strategy fixed by formulating combat strategies to take down Lovecraftian monsters, zombies, and more. Build bases, choose the right allied units, and attack strategically to secure victory.
Phoenix Point is available on multiple gaming platforms, such as Steam, Xbox and PlayStation. For maximum replay value, Snapshot has relied on a procedurally generated world map so that the gameplay feels fresh and fun every time you launch the game.
To get the most out of your gameplay experience, you can do port forwarding on your network before you start Phoenix Point. This can benefit you as you will be able to communicate with your friends better, and have a lag-free gaming experience.
Ports Needed to Run Phoenix Point
Enjoy a stable and enjoyable experience playing Phoenix Point with port forwarding. These are the specific ports you have to open on your network:
Phoenix Point – Steam (PC)
Phoenix Point – Xbox One
|UDP:||88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500|
Phoenix Point – PlayStation 4
How to Enable Phoenix Point Port Forwarding
Opening a bunch of ports doesn’t get easier than this. You will need to follow these instructions for your router.
Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Find out the IP address on your router. Your router’s IP address is usually mentioned at the bottom area of your unit. No luck? Do check out this link to find your IP.
- Step 2: Find the IP address for your gaming machine. Next thing you need to do is to find out the IP address of our machine.
Jot down the two IPs. Now, you will need to open the required ports for Phoenix Point.
- Open a web browser while connected to the network.
- Type the router’s IP address (usually 22.214.171.124).
- Wait as your browser loads the router’s Settings page.
- Login with the user id and password for the router.
- Navigate to the “Port Forwarding” settings at your router.
- Manually type your gaming console or PC’s IP address.
- Make sure the correct TCP and UDP ports are inputted as well (see the Ports section above for more details).
- Now you will need to save settings and restart the router.
Port Forwarding Add-on
Is port forwarding proving to be too complicated? You are not alone in this. It can get very technical if you are not familiar with the firmware OS on your router.
Forward the ports for your favorite game conveniently
Certain manufacturers ship routers with archaic-looking menus, making them very difficult to configure and set up. Doing port forwarding on those router models might not be easy at all.
But that’s okay. We’ve got just the thing to help you do port forwarding in a jiffy. We have got a user-friendly Port Forwarding add-on that takes care of your worries.
It takes care of all the boring technical stuff so that you don’t have to get your hands dirty. You can just list down which ports to open or close with only a few clicks.
Benefits of Using Port Forwarding Add-on
Believe it or not, the Port Forwarding add-on lets you do more than just fiddle with some ports. It helps you:
- Use your laptop or desktop PC no matter wherever you are.
- Making short work of your ISP’s speed throttling measures will download large files.
- Pass a Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT).
- Make use of VPN services and port forwarding both.