Phantasy Star Universe (PSU) is a role-playing game released by Sega in 2006. This action game is available across multiple platforms, from Microsoft Windows to PlayStation 2 to Xbox 360. Phantasy Star Universe supports different gameplay options, including both single-player and multiplayer. There is also an offline split-screen multiplayer mode available for two players.
If you want to play Phantasy Star Universe without interruptions, you need to open a few ports. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the entire port forwarding procedure.
All You Need for Phantasy Star Universe Port Forwarding
Make sure you have everything set up before starting the port forwarding procedure for Phantasy Star Universe. Here is the checklist:
- Phantasy Star Universe (hosted here) must be downloaded and installed on your system.
- You should note down your router’s IP address.
- Also, note down the system’s/ console’s IP address.
- Lastly, define the UDP ports used for Phantasy Star Universe server port forwarding (mentioned below).
How to Port Forward Phantasy Star Universe – Step-by-Step
After fulfilling all the requirements, we can start opening ports for Phantasy Star Universe. Follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser.
- Enter the IP address of the router in the URL field.
- Hit Enter.
- Log into the router settings using your credentials (username and password).
- On the router dashboard, look for the Port forwarding section.
- In the said window, enter your device’s IP address.
- Next, define the UDP ports for Phantasy Star Universe server port forwarding.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Restart the router to reflect these configurations.
Phantasy Star Universe Port Forwarding – TCP and UDP Ports
If you want to experience Phantasy Star Universe without interruptions, you need to forward a few ports. Here are the default TCP and UDP ports:
- TCP – 11000-11001, 11100-11101, 12000-12010, 3074
- UDP – 88, 2047
Avoid Extra Work – Try a Port Forwarding Add-on Instead
Struggling to follow lengthy procedures? Why not just use an add-on instead? Try a Port Forwarding add-on today to manage your ports with only a few clicks.
Forward Phantasy Star Universe Ports
Phantasy Star Universe Ports – Devices
Ports for PC/ Xbox360:
- TCP: 11000-11001, 11100-11101, 12000-12010, 3074
- UDP: 88, 2047
How to Open Ports Behind CGNAT
Perhaps you are struggling to forward ports due to CGNAT. ISPs often employ CGNAT to conserve the IPv4 pool. That is because CGNAT allows service providers to assign the same public IP to different customers. But this address translation technique also complicates the general port forwarding procedure.
If you want to get around CGNAT, try using a Port Forwarding add-on to manage ports without any problem quickly.
Here is more on how you can use a Port Forwarding Add-on to bypass CGNAT in a few clicks effortlessly.
Open Ports with Port Forwarding Add-On
A secure way to open all ports
Port forwarding can be pretty demanding. Perhaps it is due to variants in the design of the routers which make specific port forwarding instructions hard to follow.
Additionally, you might be unable to forward open Phantasy Star Universe ports due to your ISP’s restrictions. Service providers often block ports due to security concerns, and so does the system firewall. On your router, if your ISP restricts the ports.
Resolve these issues with a Port Forwarding Add-on. An Add-on allows you to open up ports, improve your gaming experience and boost your download speeds. The best part? You can manage all of this with only a few clicks.