Call of Duty: United Offensive is a thrilling extension of the Call of Duty franchise. It is an exciting shooting game developed by Gray Matter and published by Activision. Call of Duty: United Offensive launched for Windows in 2004, set in a first-person perspective.
You need to configure a few ports to play Call of Duty – United Offensive with a stable connection.
What are Call of Duty: United Offensive Ports?
Port forward Call of Duty: United Offensive ports as
- TCP – 28960
- UDP – 20500, 20600, 20510, 20610, 28960
It will allow you to communicate with the Call of Duty: United Offensive server without interruptions.
What do You Need for Port Forwarding Call of Duty: United Offensive
Make sure you have everything you need for Call of Duty: United Offensive port forwarding before starting the actual process. Here is the list:
- You need to note down the IP address of your router.
- Make a note of the IP address of the gaming device/console.
- Define the specific TCP and UDP ports for Call of Duty: United Offensive.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Port Forward Call of Duty: United Offensive
Satisfied all the requirements? If so, you can move on to the next stage of the actual port forwarding process. Here is how the steps go:
- Launch a web browser of your choice.
- Enter your router’s IP address/ default gateway in the address bar of your web browser.
- To access your router’s firmware settings, log in using your username and password.
- Navigate to your router’s Port Forwarding section.
- Open the said Port Forwarding window/tab.
- In the appropriate box, enter the address of your gaming device.
- Now enter the Call of Duty 4 server’s TCP and UDP ports in the appropriate boxes.
- The default TCP port number for Call of Duty: United Offensive is 28960. And the UDP port ranges from 20500 to 20510, 20600 to 20610, and 28960.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Save the changes and restart the router.
TCP and UDP Ports for Call of Duty: United Offensive Port Forwarding
Want to host a gaming server or wish to play Call of Duty: United Offensive without interruptions? Then, you need to forward a few ports. Here are the default ports for Call of Duty: United Offensive server port forwarding:
- UDP – 20500, 20510, 20610, 20600, 28960.
- TCP – 28960.
Open Ports the Easy Way – Use a Port Forwarding Add-On
If you struggle to forward ports, you should let go of the conventional methods. Choose convenience and effectively forward ports in a few clicks with a port forwarding add-on.
Forward CoD United Offensive Ports
How to Open Ports Behind CGNAT
Having trouble port-forwarding Call of Duty: United Offensive? It might be due to CGNAT. ISPs use this address translation method to conserve bandwidth. CGNAT allows service providers to assign the same IP address to many users on the network. However, port forwarding becomes far more difficult due to this shared IP.
Using a Port Forwarding add-on, you can bypass these limitations and open ports without difficulty. Learn more about using a Port Forwarding add-on to bypass CGNAT in a few clicks.
Open Ports Using a Port Forwarding Add-On
A secure way to open all ports
Specific instructions can be challenging to follow due to various router user interfaces. Because of this, port forwarding becomes much more challenging for users, especially beginners.
Second, opening ports for CoD might not always be possible. It is because your ISP might limit your ports due to security risks. For the same reason, your system’s firewall might also block your ports.
Overcome these issues by using a port forwarding add-on. Enjoy uninterrupted connections and improved speeds while playing Call of Duty.
If you are interested in the Call of Duty franchise you can check these out as well.