Released in 2000, Diablo II is the action-packed sequel to the 1996 predecessor, Diablo. This role-playing, developed by Blizzard North, is available across multiple platforms.
If you wish to enjoy Diablo II without any interruptions, you will need port forwarding. Here is a complete guide to successfully managing Diablo II port forwarding, even as a beginner.
Port forward Diablo II – Requirements
There are a few conditions that must be satisfied before forwarding ports for Diablo II. For Diablo II port forwarding, you will need the following:
- Download and properly install Diablo II (hosted here) on your PC.
- The IP address of the network router is required.
- Your device’s IP address is also required.
- The Diablo II server port forwarding also requires specific TCP and UDP ports (mentioned below).
How to Port Forward Diablo II – Steps
Following the completion of all requirements, you can start opening up Diablo II ports. Here are the detailed instructions:
- Open up a web browser.
- In the URL bar, type the router IP and press Enter.
- To access the router settings, type your username and password.
- Go to the section relevant to Port Forwarding.
- Enter the IP address of your device in the corresponding field in the Port Forwarding tab.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports required for Diablo II server port forwarding.
- To save these configurations, select the Apply button.
- For modifications to take effect, restart the router.
Diablo II Port Forwarding – TCP and UDP ports
All you have to do to play Diablo II to its fullest potential is forward a couple of ports. The standard TCP and UDP ports for Diablo II are as follows:
- TCP – 4000, 6112
- UDP –
Trouble Forwarding Ports? Try a Port Forwarding Add-On
Finding it difficult to forward ports? To avoid additional work, use a Port Forwarding add-on and easily manage ports with a few clicks!
Diablo II Port Forwarding – Ports for Devices
Diablo II ports – PC
- TCP – 4000, 6112
- UDP –
How to Open Ports Behind CGNAT
You may be having trouble forwarding ports because of CGNAT. This translation method makes it simple for ISPs to conserve functional IP addresses. Since service providers can give the same public IP address to several end users, CGNAT also helps to conserve bandwidth. But it also makes it challenging for users to forward ports.
Use the Port Forwarding add-on to effortlessly forward ports and get around all of these CGNAT-related restrictions.
Learn more about a port forwarding add-on and how it enables you to quickly bypass CGNAT in a few clicks.
Open Ports with a Port Forwarding Add-On
A secure way to open all ports
Port forwarding is difficult for a lot of people. Since the dashboard or interface of each router is different, it can create some unwanted confusion. And these underlying variances can also make it hard to locate specific settings.