Learn Rainbow Six Siege Port Forwarding in the Easiest Way
Before you learn how to set up Rainbow Six Siege port forwarding, you should have a little background into why it’s such a highly popular game. Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical and shooter game published and released by Ubisoft Montreal in 2015. The game uses the following styles of play:
- In the shooter style, you play as a first-person, where you have your weapon placed in front to shoot other characters or enemies. This game is more fun in the multiplayer mode, in which case, your speed and accuracy are on the test.
- Tactical games focus on production and logistics. The tactics range from simple to complex. As a player, your task revolves around military tactics, placement of troops, and warfare operations.
Getting Started With Rainbow Six Siege Port Forwarding
To start with, you may need to make your Rainbow Six Siege port forwarding PC accessible by sharing your ports. Port forwarding improves your network connection stabilizing and increasing its speed.
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
For easy Rainbow Six Siege Port forwarding, you need to have the following details:
- Your router’s IP address
- Your gaming device IP address
- Rainbow Six Siege UDP and UTP ports
Finding out your Router’s IP Address
It’s straightforward to find out your router’s IP Address. Here’s how:
- Type in “Command Prompt” on the Windows search bar.
- Once the Command Prompt window is open, type in “ipconfig/all”.
- You’ll see your router’s IP Address next to Default Gateway.
How to Forward Ports
You can manually port forward Rainbow Six Siege on your gaming device with the following simple steps:
- On your gaming device, open a web browser and paste your router’s IP address in the address bar and log in with your credentials.
- On the router settings, select port forwarding
- Input your console’s IP address in your router
- Input the Rainbow Six Siege Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) as specified below
- Restart your router for the changes to take effect
Ports to Forward
You need to forward the following ports for Rainbow Six Siege Port Forwarding.
Protocol TCP: 14008, 14000-14001, 13000, 13200, 13005
Protocol UDP: 10000-10099, 6015, 3074
Protocol TCP: 3478-3480, 1935
Protocol UDP: 10000-10099, 6115, 3074, 3658, 3074, 3478-3479
Protocol TCP: 3074
Protocol UDP: 10000-10099, 6150, 3544, 3074, 500, 88