Synthetik 2 Port Forwarding
SYNTHETIK 2 is a continuation of the first SYNTHETIK that will take players on an epic quest to fight against Legio, Machines who have taken over Earth. Players can use their guns in this addictive game and upgrade themselves with new abilities by collecting items found throughout the world.
Getting Started With Synthetik 2 Port Forwarding
Routers feature a firewall that protects your home network from hacker attempts and malicious traffic. This firewall blocks unauthorized incoming requests from accessing your network. On the other hand, games such as Synthetik 2 will play better if you open some ports on your router. Port forwarding Synthetik 2 enables you to achieve your game missions by reducing the frequent disconnections. Through port forwarding, you will also be able to make video calls, chat with other players online, and host the game, giving you an advantage over the rest of the players. Despite being a useful gaming trick, very few players know how to configure this setting. However, you don’t need to worry as we will take you through the port forwarding process to improve your online gaming experience.
Related: What is Port Forwarding
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
For a successful Synthetik 2 Port Forwarding, you will need the following details:
- Your router’s IP address
- The TCP and UDP ports of Synthetik 2 that you will forward
The IP address of your gaming console. An IP address can be static or dynamic. To port forward Synthetik 2, you will need a static IP address of your gaming device. This address will remain unchanged in case of a power outage, if your device reboots, or if the other device disconnects. Thus, in the case of the above scenarios, the port forwarding process will not break as in a dynamic IP address.
Finding Your Router’s IP Address
Finding your router’s IP address is the first step towards successful port forwarding. An IP address is a special set of numbers separated by dots that identifies your router. This address is unique to your router’s model. To find out your router’s IP address, follow the steps below:
- Input Command Prompt on the Windows Search bar and select to open.
- On the open Command Prompt, type ipconfig/all.
- You will see your router’s IP address next to the Default Gateway.
How to Port Forward Synthetik 2
Synthetik 2 port forwarding is simple with the following steps:
- First, log in to your router. Routers feature a web interface. This means that to log in and access the setup page for port forwarding, you will need a browser such as Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Chrome. On your chosen browser, proceed with the steps below:
- Enter your router’s IP address on the Address bar. Press Enter to open a window, which will request you to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your router’s default credentials to log in or your updated logins if you had changed them in the past. If you cannot remember your credentials, you will need to hard reset your router. However, a hard reset should be the last resort as it restores your router to its factory settings.
- On your router’s homepage, scroll to the Port Forwarding section. Depending on your router’s model, you will find this section under the Apps and Gaming or Virtual Server.
- To open the Port Forwarding page, click on it.
- On the Port Forwarding page, enter a name in the Service box to remind you why you created this entry.
- Enter your gaming console and router’s IP addresses in their respective boxes.
- Select the protocol in the Protocol dropdown. If your router supports the Both protocol, then you will create one entry. Otherwise, you will need to create two if it supports the TCP and UDP protocols only.
- Enter the port numbers for Synthetik 2 in their appropriate boxes. Enter the port number in both the right and left Global Port Range boxes if you are forwarding one port. On the other hand, if you are forwarding a series of ports, enter the lowest number in the left box and the highest number in the right box. Different router models will label these boxes differently.
- Reboot your router to effect the above changes
- Test your ports to confirm if they successfully opened.
Ports to Forward for Synthetik 2
If you are using Steam, you will forward the following list of ports for Synthetik 2
Synthetik 2 – Steam
|UDP:||4380, 27000-27031, 27036|