The Anacrusis Port Forwarding
The Anacrusis is a four-player, cooperative first-person shooter set aboard a massive starship stranded at the edge of explored space. Team up with your friends in an infinitely replayable fight against alien hordes to unlock perks, weapons, and new ways to play that you can share with your team!
Getting Started With Forwarding Ports on your Router for the Anacrusis
Routers feature a basic firewall. This firewall acts as a security feature by blocking incoming requests from the internet. This way, you will be safe from hacker attempts. However, games such as the Anacrusis play better when you open some ports on your router. Thus, to connect with other gamers online and play seamlessly with no lags and pings, you need Anacrusis port forwarding.
Read on as we give you a step-by-step procedure on how to port forward Anacrusis.
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
For successful The Anacrusis Port forwarding, you will need the following details beforehand:
- The IP address of your router;
- The IP address of your gaming console. This could be your PlayStation, PC, or Xbox One.;
- A list of the UDP and TCP ports of The Anacrusis that you will forward.
Finding out Your Router’s IP Address
IP addresses identify the devices within a network. These numbers occur in a series separated by dots and will vary depending on your router model. Your router’s IP address is an important detail that you must have, yet the most overlooked. With this address, you will be able to log in to your router and access its set up page for configurations such as port forwarding and Wi-Fi password change, among others.
If you are a Windows user, you can find this address using the Command Prompt as follows:
- Click the Start button on your PC and on the Windows Search Bar, type Command Prompt then press Enter.
- On the open Command Prompt window and type ipconfig/all
- You will see your router’s IP address next to the Default Gateway.
How to Port Forward The Anacrusis
The port forwarding process improves your gaming experience, yet it seems like a complicated task to many players. However, this process is easy and possible with a few mouse clicks as follows:
- Log in to your router. Routers feature a web interface, implying that you will need a web browser such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox to log in. On your chosen browser, enter your router’s IP address in the Address Bar and press Enter. This action will open a window prompting you to log in with your credentials. You can then enter your default credentials or updated details if you changed them in the past.
- Navigate to the Port Forwarding section. Once logged in, locate the Port Forwarding section and click it to open.
- Click the Add Service tab and enter your gaming console’s IP address in the relevant box. You can also enter a name in the Service box, which should remind you why you created this port forward entry.
- Select the Protocol in the protocol dropdown. If your router has the Both protocol, then you will make one entry. Otherwise, you will create two, one for TCP and the other one for the UDP ports.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports for Anacrusis in their respective boxes. If you are forwarding a single port, you will enter the port number in both the left and right Global Port Range boxes. Otherwise, enter the highest number in the left and the lowest number in the right Global Port Range boxes if forwarding a range of ports.
- Reboot your router to effect the changes.
- You can then test your ports to see if they are open.
Ports to Forward for The Anacrusis
The following comprises a list of Anacrusis ports that you will forward depending on your device:
The Anacrusis – Xbox One
|UDP:||88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500|
The Anacrusis – Steam
|UDP:||4380, 27000-27031, 27036|
The Anacrusis – Xbox Series X
|UDP:||88, 3544, 500, 3074, 4500|