Warframe Port Forwarding in the Simplest Way Online
Warframe is a fast-paced action game released by Digital Extremes in 2013. Before setting up Warframe Port Forwarding learn more about what the game has to offer. The game has the following techniques of play.
- In some cases, it allows you to play from a first-person point of view as a shooter with a gun placed at the front of the screen. It involves using a weapon to shoot down other characters, sometimes referred to as “shooters.”
- You can play in single or a multiplayer mode where you are required to react fast in shooting down other characters or players. A gun or another weapon is placed in front of you to attack other players or creatures. For both modes, the game is played in real-time, and you are tested on agility, speed, and accuracy.
Getting Started With Warframe Port Forwarding
You may need to make your PC/console accessible to other similar devices when gaming in Warframe. Port forwarding improves the internet speed of your game, thereby enhancing gameplay.
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
The following are essential information you need before port forwarding Warframe:
- The network router’s IP address.
- Your computer/console’s IP address.
- Your Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/User Datagram Protocol (UDP) ports.
Find Out Your Router’s IP Address
Finding your router’s IP address is a simple process. Use the following steps:
The easiest way is to input “Command Prompt” on the search bar. When the window opens, input “ipconfig /all”. The IP address of your router shows besides the Default Gateway.
How To Forward Ports
You can find the IP address manually using the following steps:
- Use your router’s password to log in.
- Click on port forwarding.
- Input the PC/console’s IP address in the required box of your router.
- Input the TCP and UDP port of the game in the appropriate slots of your router.
- Reboot the router to set up changes.
Ports To Forward
You need to forward the following ports for Warframe port forwarding:
Protocol UDP: 4950,4955
Protocol TCP: 6695-6699
Protocol TCP: 1935, 6695-6699, 3478-3480
Protocol UDP: 3074, 4950, 4955 ,3478-3479
Protocol TCP: 6695-6699, 3074
Protocol UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 4950,4955, 3544, 4500
Protocol TCP: 6667, 29920, 12400, 28910, 29900-2990, 6695-6699
Protocol UDP: 1-65535