The MMORPG, Dark Ages of Camelot, has gathered quite a fandom for itself through the years. Playing Dark Ages of Camelot requires users to connect to the MMORPG’s server. This server, however, could be located anywhere and its location will be a defining factor when it comes to the stability of your connection. Thus in order to avoid any issues with connectivity while playing Dark Ages of Camelot, you may have to forward some ports.
The following guide shall walk you through the entire procedure for Dark Ages of Camelot Port Forwarding, even if CGNAT is involved!
Port Forwarding Dark Ages of Camelot – requirements
Do make sure you have everything you need for Dark Ages of Camelot Port Forwarding. Here is the list:
- Ensure that the Dark Ages of Camelot server’s software (hosted here) is successfully installed in your system.
- You will also need the router’s IP address.
- Your gaming device/system’s IP address will also be needed.
- Also, note down the TCP and UDP ports specific to the Dark Ages of Camelot Port Forwarding (provided later in the guide).
Steps for Dark Ages of Camelot Port Forwarding
As we, hopefully, have everything we need, we can start opening up some ports! Follow the instructions below to successfully forward ports for the Dark Ages of Camelot:
- Select a browser of your choice and open a tab.
- In the URL field, enter the IP address of your network router.
- Hit Enter.
- Type the user credentials such as your password and username to log into the router’s dashboard.
- After you have gained access, search for the Port Forwarding section.
- Open up the Port Forwarding window.
- Enter your system/gaming device’s IP address in the provided box.
- Type in the provided TCP and UDP ports for Dark Ages of Camelot Port Forwarding (1280 is the default port for Dark Ages of Camelot).
- Click on Apply and save changes.
- Restart your router so that the changes are reflected.
- Now that you are done, you can host a server to play Dark Ages of Camelot with your friends. All you need to provide is the port number and the hostname to let your friends connect to the server i.e.hostname.domain.com:12576.
Dark Ages of Camelot ports required to run the game
If you wish to play Dark Ages of Camelot online and without any regular interruptions, you may want to think about opening up ports. Here are the general TCP and UDP ports that are to be forwarded for the Dark Ages of Camelot:
|TCP –||1280, 10500, 10622|
Open up ports with ease
Are you perhaps a bit lost when it comes to following along with Port Forwarding procedures? Why not try the easier way? Use the Port Forwarding add-on to open ports in a few clicks.
Dark Ages of Camelot -TCP and UDP ports for devices
TCP and UDP ports for Windows/PC:
|TCP –||1280, 10500, 10622|
How to open ports behind CGNAT
Well CGNAT is one big hurdle when it comes to opening up ports for the Dark Ages of Camelot. That is because when your ISP utilizes the CGNAT (Carrier-grade Network Address Translation) practice, they tend to assign the same IP to multiple users on the same network. While this helps to conserve the bandwidth, it also prevents people from Port Forwarding.
However, you can always use a Port Forwarding add-on to bypass any such restrictions.
Learn more on how the Port Forwarding add-on can help you get around CGNAT’s restrictions.
Port Forwarding Add-on
Open up ports with ease and with better security
If you are new to Port Forwarding, finding it difficult is completely normal. Port Forwarding tends to be demanding even for people who are accustomed to the procedure. Specific instructions for firmware that may be completely different based on different routers, can be challenging.
You could also face difficulty from another front. Your ISP could also restrict you from opening up ports for Dark Ages of Camelot to prevent any security threats. If that is not the case, then maybe it is your system’s firewall that is not allowing Port Forwarding for similar reasons.
Do not worry! You can still open ports for Dark Ages of Camelot with ease by using the Port Forwarding add-on. Forward Ports securely and in just a few clicks using this brilliant add-on!