Set Up Netgear AC1750 C6300 Router Port Forwarding Easily
Netgear AC1750 C6300 Router port forwarding is an easy process that creates a direct connection between your gaming console/PC and any other player online. It is meant to deliver faster data flow, better ping times, and an overall superior gaming experience. It is entirely safe in addition to being easy to set up. Here’s all you’ll need to do:
Log in to your Netgear AC1750 C6300 Router
- Open any web browser on your PC to log in to your router.
- Enter your router’s IP address into the browser address bar to access the login screen.
- Use your credentials and log in.
Enable Port Forwarding
Just follow these steps, and you’ll be done in a couple of minutes:
- Click on the Firewall Settings at the top of the page.
- Now, click on Port Forwarding on the left-side of the screen.
- Click on Add in the center of the page.
- Enter a Service Name. This is the name for the particular forward.
- Now, click on Protocol Add Server.
- Select the protocol type from the Protocol dropdown menu.
- Choose Any from the Source Ports dropdown box.
- Now, enter the names of the ports you want to forward. The lowest number in the left Source Ports box and the highest in the right Source Ports box.
- Now, enter the IP address of the gaming console/PC you want it to connect to.
- Click on Apply near the bottom of the screen to save these changes.
- Reboot your router for these changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward
You’ll find that each game has its own distinct ports that you’ll have to forward. Luckily for you, Port Forwarding Hub will provide these to you. You can find these in all our port forwarding guides for most of the popular games on the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and your PC.