Technicolor Router Passwords
Your Technicolor router passwords are important to log in and access your router’s setup page for port forwarding and other configurations.
Things You’ll Need Beforehand
To log in to your Technicolor router, you will need the following details beforehand:
- The IP address of your router
- Your router username and password
Finding Your Technicolor Router IP Address
Your router’s IP address is what other internet users connecting or gaming with you will use to find you on the internet. You can find this address using the Command Prompt by following the steps below:
- Click Start on your computer, and in the dialog box, type cmd, then press Enter or click OK.
- The above action will open a black window with a white text called a Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, type ipconfig and press Enter.
- You will see your Technicolor router IP address under the Default Gateway designation.
Finding Your Technicolor Router Password
Most Technicolor routers have the default username admin, default password admin, and default IP address 192.168.0.1. You can confirm this information by checking your manual. These credentials are important to log in to your router and access its settings.
How to Reset Technicolor Router Passwords
If you forget your router’s credentials and do not have your manual, you can reset your Technicolor router password. Resetting your Technicolor router password is easy with the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- Power on your router, press and hold the Reset button for 30 seconds.
- While holding it, unplug the power cable from the router and hold the Reset button for another 30 seconds.
- After the 30 seconds above, power on your router and hold the Power button for another 30 seconds. (While performing all these procedures, do not release the Reset Button.) This action will reset your Technicolor password to its default.
Log in to your Technicolor Router
Technicolor routers feature a web interface. This means that to log into these routers, you will need a web browser such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox. Follow the steps below to log in to your router:
- On your browser of choice, find the address bar and enter IP address 192.168.1.1, which is the common IP address for most Technicolor routers. Press Enter to access your router’s login page.
- The above action will open a window with two text fields prompting you to log in with your credentials.
- Enter the default username and password for your Technicolor router and press Enter.
- The above action will open your router’s homepage.
Technicolor Router Password List (Updated June 2021)
|Model||Default Username||Default Password|
|TG784n||Administrator||blank or the access key printed on the label|