Set Up TP-Link AC1750 Router Port Forwarding In A Matter of Minutes
TP-Link AC1750 Router port forwarding is easy to set up and completely safe. In simple terms, it creates a direct connection between your gaming console/PC and other players online. It does so by setting specific instructions within your router about what to do with incoming traffic. Please read below how you can set up your TP-Link router today.
- Log in To Your TP-Link AC1750 Router
- Use any popular web browser and log in to your router. (To access the login page, enter your router’s IP Address in the address bar)
- Use your credentials and access the settings page in your TP-Link router.
Create A Port Forwarding Entry
While it might seem technical, the entire TP-Link AC1750 Router port forwarding process will take no more than a few minutes if you follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the port forwarding section in your router.
- Click on NAT within the port forwarding section.
- Click on Virtual Servers in the dropdown menu.
- Click on Add New.
- This should open a new window; you can enter the ports to forward.
- Similarly, enter the IP Address of the gaming console/PC you wish to connect.
- On the Status dropdown box, choose Enabled.
- Save the settings and reboot the router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward
You’ll find a comprehensive list of ports you can use for both the incoming and outgoing connections on our site. You can find these in all our port forwarding guides for most of the popular games on the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and your PC.