Set Up TP-Link Archer C7 Router Port Forwarding Within Minutes
TP-Link Archer C7 Router port forwarding will make it easy for external applications and connections to communicate directly with your gaming console/PC on your local network as long as you are using a TP-Link Archer C7 router to manage your network. You can find the entire port forwarding process explained below:
- Log in To Your TP-Link Archer C7 Router
- Open your router’s login page through any browser. To access the login page, enter your router’s IP Address in the address bar.
- Use your credentials and access the settings page in your TP-Link router.
Create A Port Forwarding Entry
This is where the actual port forwarding process starts, so follow these steps diligently:
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Click on NAT within the port forwarding section.
- Click on Virtual Servers in the dropdown menu.
- Now click on Add New.
- This should open a new window and you can enter the ports to forward.
- Similarly, enter the IP Address of the gaming console/PC you wish to connect.
- On the Status dropdown box, choose Enabled.
- Save the settings and reboot the router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward
There’s a comprehensive list of ports you can use for both the incoming and outgoing connections. You can find these in all our port forwarding guides for most of the popular games on the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and your PC.