TP-Link Archer C9 Router Port Forwarding Made Simple & Easy
TP-Link Archer C9 Router port forwarding makes it easy to create a direct connection between your gaming console/PC and other players online. It is entirely safe and easy to execute. You can find the entire port forwarding process explained below:
- Log in To Your TP-Link Archer C9 Router
- Use any browser to login to your router. To access the login page, enter your router’s IP Address in the address bar
- Use your credentials and access the settings page in your TP-Link router.
Create A Port Forwarding Entry
Follow these steps and you’ll have TP-Link Archer C9 Router port forwarding set up on your device in a couple of minutes.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Click on NAT within the port forwarding section.
- Click on Virtual Servers in the dropdown menu.
- Now click on Add New.
- This should open a new window; you can enter the ports to forward.
- Similarly, enter the IP Address of the gaming console/PC you wish to connect.
- On the Status dropdown box, choose Enabled.
- Save the settings and reboot the router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward
There’s a comprehensive list of ports you can use for both the incoming and outgoing connections. You can find these in all our port forwarding guides for most of the popular games on the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and your PC.