Released in 1999 by Acclaim Entertainment, Re-Volt is a racing game that features radio-controlled cars. This game aims to race other remote-controlled vehicles over a range of tracks. Re-Volt also features power-ups and other weaponry to outdo your rivals. It supports both multiplayer and online gaming modes.
This guide explains how you can enjoy a better gaming experience by port Fowrwading Re-VOLT. Read on!
All You Need for Port Forwarding Re-Volt
A few conditions must be satisfied before you try to forward ports. For Re-Volt server port forwarding, you will need the following:
- Router’s IP address.
- Gaming device/system’s internal IP address.
- Use specific TCP and UDP ports for Re-Volt server port forwarding.
Steps for Re-Volt Server Port Forwarding
Now that we have the essentials let us move on to the Re-Volt port forwarding procedure. Follow the steps below to successfully open ports for Re-Volt:
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Instead of using a URL, type your router’s IP address into the search field.
- Enter the key.
- Log in using your account name and password to access the router settings.
- Go to the dashboard’s Port Forwarding section.
- In the appropriate field, type in the IP address of your console.
- Set the Re-Volt server port forwarding’s TCP and UDP ports.
- Re-Volt’s default port number is 47624.
- Click the Apply button and save these settings.
- If your changes do not appear, restart your router.
- The Re-Volt server will now be must easier to connect.
TCP and UDP Ports – Re-Volt Server Port Forwarding
It’s necessary to forward a few ports to experience Re-Volt at its best. Here are the default TCP and UDP ports for Re-Volt:
- TCP – 47624
- UDP – 2300-2400
Open Ports without Fuss – Use A Port Forwarding Add-On
Find it hard to forward ports? Skip the work and use a Port Forwarding add-on instead. Open ports with just a few clicks!
Re-Volt – Ports for Devices
Re-Volt – Ports for Windows
- TCP – 47624
- UDP – 2300-2400
How to Open Ports Behind CGNAT
You might not be able to forward ports for Re-Volt due to CGNAT. Service providers typically employ this technique to preserve the IPv4 pool. With CGNAT, ISPs assign the same IP to different customers. And this shared IP policy, however, complicates port forwarding.
A reliable workaround for CGNAT’s limitations is to use a port forwarding add-on. Using this feature, you can easily open ports behind CGNAT.
Learn more about the Port Forwarding add-on and how it can help you bypass CGNAT in a few clicks.
Open ports with a Port Forwarding Add-on
A secure way to open all ports
Port forwarding is complicated for a lot of people. The differences in dashboards or interfaces of routers contribute a lot to it. These underlying variances can make locating specific settings and forward ports challenging.
Additionally, your router’s ports might not always be able to be opened for Re-Volt. It is because your ISP may prohibit port forwarding. Due to security concerns, service providers and system firewalls frequently block ports.
However, you can overcome these problems and play lag-free online games on any device with a Port Forwarding add-on. You can also increase your upload and download speeds and easily regulate your ports.