Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent is an action game known for its streak of stealth and adventure. Perhaps it is one of the best options out there if you enjoy the genre. However, in order to stabilize your connections while you play Splinter Cell Double Agent, you need to forward some ports.
Things you need for Port Forwarding Splinter Cell Double Agent
It is better to make a list of the things you need for Splinter Cell Double Agent Port Forwarding. You need to have the following:
- Successfully installed Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- You need the IP address of the router in your home.
- Whatever gaming device you are using, you need its internal IP address as well.
- Further, you need the TCP and UDP ports for Splinter Cell Double Agent Port Forwarding
Here is how you can Forward Ports for Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent
Hopefully, you will have all you need to successfully open up ports. We will proceed toward the actual steps for Splinter Cell Double Agent Port Forwarding:
- In a web browser of your choice, enter your router’s IP address/Default Gateway.
- On your router’s login page, enter your user credentials to log into your router’s settings.
- Now that you have successfully logged in, look for the Port Forwarding section.
- Select the Port Forwarding tab.
- Now you need to type in your gaming device’s IP address. Make sure you put it in the specific field.
- After the IP, you need to enter ports. Type in the TCP and UDP ports for Splinter Cell Double Agent. The default port number for Splinter Cell Double Agent is 3074.
- Click on Apply.
- That is all for the configurations. Now you have to restart your router and you are done.
- Now you will be able to easily host a game for Splinter Cell Double Agent. Invite your friends and allow them to connect to your server simply using a port number and the hostname. E.g – HostName.Domain.com:45632.
TCP and UDP ports for Splinter Cell Double Agent Port Forwarding
In order to play Splinter Cell Double Agent online without any complications or to host a game, some TCP and UDP ports need to be forwarded to bypass your firewall. These are the defaults ports for Splinter Cell Double Agent:
Quickly and safely open ports
Port Forwarding should be easy enough for everyone, wouldn’t you agree? You can forward ports using the one-click solution its Port Forwarding add-on provides.Port Forward Now
Splinter Cell Double Agent – TCP and UDP ports for devices
TCP and UDP ports for Windows/PC
TCP and UDP ports for Xbox 360
TCP and UDP ports for PlayStation 3
Does your ISP uses CGNAT?- here is a solution
CGNAT is generally utilized to assign the same IP address to multiple users in a network. This technique is utilized to conserve bandwidth by internet service providers (ISPs). Carrier-grade network address translation or CGNAT for short can however complicate your Port Forwarding procedure.
Thus, in order to bypass the Port Forwarding restrictions that CGNAT imposes, you need the Port Forwarding add-on. With this feature, you can easily forward ports without any worry. Learn more about how Port Forwarding add-on helps you to open ports even with enforced CGNAT!
You can find many benefits and uses for Port Forwarding add-on. Want to find out a few? Here are the most prominent reasons for your to get your hands on the add-on today:
- You can easily allow or disallow specific ports for your devices.
- You can remotely access your device regardless of your actual location.
- The add-on greatly improves your download speeds.
- The Port Forwarding add-on will help you bypass your ISPs CGNAT restrictions.
- Helps to raise the level of your internet security and keeps your identity hidden.